Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Interesting Reading

Here are some articles and reports that I've found interesting and helpful. I will introduce a rating/classification system when I've built this section up a little more.

Note: I've tried to give as much credit as is due to the authors, but I prefer to copy the text into the Blog (as opposed to using external links) due to the frequent shifting of articles on the web. If you are the author/owner of one of these articles and feel that an external link is preferable, please contact me at the following e-mail address: t-ssta at hot mail dot com.

Transsexuals and Their Parents (Part I) - Telling Your Parents
by Kay Metsker

Transsexuals and Their Parents (Part I) - Telling Your Parents
by Kay Metsker

Basic TG/TS/IS Information
by Lynn Conway